Be Realty is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are interested, please Contact Us.
Specific openings are listed below:
Broker Associate (newly licensed)
Be Realty is looking for newly licensed brokers to join our growing team. As a newly licensed broker, you need and hope that the company you join will support you in a career that takes you where you want to be. Keep reading to see if who we are and what we are looking for makes you feel that Be Realty can provide that right support for you.
Be Realty is looking for a motivated self-starter to handle leasing leads that come in through efforts of the office as well as the ability to market themselves and drive new business. Due to our location and our marketing efforts, the leasing agent will have the opportunity to convert customers that are looking for apartments into satisfied clients. Our ideal leasing agent would look to establish new relationships with landlords, generate leads for new tenants, and be able to take advantage of existing relationships with landlords and tenants. Our Leasing Agent will also be expected to be licensed, have knowledge of leasing and leasing laws, the ability to use the MLS, basic computer proficiency, and the ability to seek out and use other leasing resources. All candidates will be expected to adhere to the company principals outlined below and in our mission. Keep reading to see if who we are and what we are looking for meshes with your professional goals.
Be Realty Offers
- Monthly training meetings with all of our brokers, for which the curriculum is provided through Be Realty’s dynamic, living and breathing “Best Practices”, available to all our brokers at any time, whether they are in the field or at the office prepping for a meeting.
- Access to our managing broker and the company’s owners who all have a wealth of experience and ideas to share with you.
- Our corporate philosophy allows for competitive commission splits.
- Great neighborhood office location
- Be Best Practices. Contact us to hear more about these.
- Be Ready™ brochures for clients.
- Opportunities for growth and specialization.
- A fun team.
What Be Realty is Looking For
Be Realty is committed to reliable communication and continuous process improvement. Decades of combined experience from our managers has allowed us to build a set of systems that we know helps to expedite a transaction without costly mistakes. We’re building a team committed to these processes and the resulting goals, but also one that is committed to contributing to the excitement within our organization and the buzz we aim to create. We’re looking for broker associates who communicate good, I mean well, conduct their business ethically and believe that adhering to these processes will make them and Be Realty successful.
Specifically, Be Realty is looking for broker associates who:
- Uphold the mission and mantra of Be Realty thereby helping clients be where they want to be through reliable communication and continuous process improvement.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Know in their souls what the right thing to do for the client is and do that thing every time.
- Communicate reliably and live by the definition of reliable communication they determine and share that definition with clients and colleagues so that the right expectations are set between themselves and the client and themselves and their colleagues.
- Strive for personal growth: financially and spiritually.
- Commit to ongoing training and personal and professional development
- Be Realty is looking for a broker associate who will adhere to these responsibilities because we know doing so will help them be where the want to be and in turn help the company do the same.
- Good communication is the cornerstone of every successful transaction and every successful endeavor our brokers take part in. Without the ability to effectively share thoughts with others, they are just ideas floating around in space. We want brokers who will reach up into the ether, grab your good idea and communicate it well.
- Some struggle with organization. Who are we kidding, lots of people do. We don’t need brokers who have a color coded sock drawer, we need brokers who can keep their plates spinning no matter their color until the meal is ready and the dish is served.
- Negotiation is an absolute art. We hope you are a masterful artist.
- Despite everything you have read in this job description heretofore problems will arise and you need to be adept at handling them.
- We hope that you love gadgets and gizmos that make your life easier. Like us, you believe that technology affords productivity gains and helps increase customer satisfaction. We hope you love it so much you will help us stay on top of the tech world as it pertains to our industry
- Loves team sports. Unlike other real estate businesses, most of our successes (and failures) are achieved as a team. As a start-up, you’ll have a chance to help shape the future of the company. We bet that you have a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit trying to get out.
Be Realty aims to capitalize on a changing industry while adhering to principle pillars of humanity. A real estate transaction is between two people and for most transactions the connection to the subject piece of real estate is an emotional one on both ends. We hope to empower our agents to respect this dynamic while also empowering them through the understanding and implementation of technology to make the process a smooth one. This drive creates for a hugely collaborative work environment that fosters and entrepreneurial spirit. Brokers who have aspirations to focus on specific areas within the industry or who desire to become managers are strongly encouraged to learn more about us.
To learn more about Be Realty, visit our About Us page.